Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I love these girls!!!!



Meet Nyakim. She is so beautiful on the outside, and she has a fire on the inside. A fire that can't be put out, she is trying to be a young woman, but is still so young in many ways. She is still so curious, still loving, still tender...even when she thinks she is tough.
Lord Jesus, I ask that you would continue to mold her and shape her heart to be completely yours. I pray that she would have a revelation of your fire that burns for her. I pray she would know you more intimately and she would grow in her walk with You.






This is Nyajuok. She is adorable. You can fall in love with her when you first meet her. She is so sweet and always has questions. She has no fear...just innocence.

Lord Jesus, I pray for Nyajuok, I ask that you would protect her from the enemy. Protect her heart, keep her safe. I pray that she would always be a woman of purity and innocence. I pray that you would reveal yourself to her in a new personal way.






And Nyaroom (?) I just met tonight....again. I guess she remembers me from strehlow and I remember that beautiful smile. She has such a soft heart, and she is always smiling, even when she has to hold her pants up cause her belt is broken :)

Lord I pray for Nyaroom, I ask that she would know you Jesus. I pray she would know you closer than her best friend. I pray Holy Spirit, that you would reveal the Father to her and she would give her life to serve Him.






No comments: